Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Can I sue for malpractice if I am dissatisfied with the results of my surgery?

Contact a Iowa medical malpractice lawyer representing clients in West Des Moines, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


Talk to an attorney as quickly as possible. Give the attorney a complete account of your experience, from your first contact with the doctor to the last one. Give the attorney a copy of your medical records as well. Remember: there is a time limit on how long you have to bring a malpractice claim.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa medical negligence attorney attorney, representing clients in West Des Moines, Iowa at the Kutmus, Pennington & Hook, P.C. Office Give us a call at (515) 288-3339 or complete our inquiry form.

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Personal Injury Attorneys

  • pi-slide-mark
  • pi-slide-trever

Representative Clients

  • rc-003
  • rc-002
  • rc-001