Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Do I have to go to the doctor?

Contact a Iowa motor vehicle accident lawyer representing clients in Waterloo, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should go to a doctor, both for your peace of mind and to document your injuries to support your case. Often, a car accident injury isn't apparent right away. Go to your family doctor, an emergency room, or another trained medical professional as soon as any symptoms appear.

If you would like to schedule a initial consultation contact an Iowa car / auto / motorcycle / boat injury attorney, representing clients in Waterloo, Iowa at the Kutmus, Pennington & Hook, P.C. Office Give us a call at (515) 288-3339 or complete our inquiry form.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Personal Injury Attorneys

  • pi-slide-mark
  • pi-slide-trever

Contact Us Today!

Representative Clients

  • rc-003
  • rc-002
  • rc-001